CONTRIBUTE TO IMMIGRATIONWORKS USA
Since it was founded in 2007, ImmigrationWorks has:
- Created a national constituency of employers knowledgeable about immigration and engaged in the debate – a powerful new voice showcasing the economic benefits of immigration and the need for better policy.
- Worked with pro-immigration employer coalitions in more than 20 states, fighting state immigration enforcement laws that are bad for business and bad for the economy.
- Worked with lawmakers in Washington and in the states to ensure that likely-to-pass worksite enforcement initiatives are as workable as possible for employers who use them.
- Worked to coordinate the broader business community in Washington – our trade association partners and others – harmonizing messaging and policy positions on immigration and immigration enforcement.
- Maintained a prominent presence in national and local media, making the business case for better immigration policy.
We can’t do this work without help from supporters like you who share our commitment to fixing the broken immigration system.
Whether your gift is $5 or $5000 dollars, it’s a critical contribution – enabling us to continue fighting on your behalf in the year ahead.